Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mindo and more

First let me start by saying that Mindo is the most delightful place in the world. The fauna and birds are breathtaking. And our hotel is right in the middle of it all. What a great environment to get in the mood for our first two-day workshop. It worked ! The workshops, once people started making thing,s was full of creativity and sharing. The parents and families, the community members, the Ithaca College students and CITTI team brimmed with ideas and creations. There was noise and laughter, sharing and adaptations galore. What a great way to lead into my birthday. Yes I am 39 again and today the day started at 5:30 AM which if anyone knows me , knows that I dont do mornings - This was totally different though - went bĂ­rding with friends in the Mindo canopy and saw birds and plants that were fantastic including tucans and questrals and more. Others who went with us would know exactly what type of tucans and questrals they were, but for me I was just glad to see them. Then I went swimming for the first time in forever and now we are off for birthday lunch ! Let me reccomend Mindo for anyones´39th birthday
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment